Sunday, February 21, 2010

*dramatic voice* Last Time on Dragon Ball Z... I mean English class.

At the moment I’m working on my interview assignment, revising some of my previous work, and working on an informative speech for another class. I thought I’d mention it because it’s a lot like the research paper I’m also working on. The speech won’t be as long as my research paper but, I have to look for scholarly sources and inform the masses like the research paper. I also have to thank my English class for my public speaking assignment. A week or so ago one of the students said they were focusing on how gay marriage affects the economy. I thought that topic was really interesting and when it came time to choose a topic for public speaking I decided to go with that. I’m quite thankful for my classmates because I really didn’t want to another paper on played out topics.

I’ll be doing the actual interview today and start writing it all down tonight. I’m thankful that I get out early because now I have plenty of time to do all the work required and still have free time. That’s going to change next month once I start working again, but by then I’ll have a lot of major works done. I need to reread what exactly I need to do with my interview again but it should be smooth sailing. I’m debating whether I’ll use this interview into my research project or not. I already have interviews from professors, but I guess another interview thrown in wouldn’t hurt, especially if the interview goes well.

I don’t really have much to say about my English class this week. I mean Tuesday I wasn’t in class due to illness and apparently that class only lasted ten minutes. On Thursday I had a conference with the professor and that only lasted about fifteen minutes. I guess the conference was helpful. At least it gives me an idea of how I’m doing.

0 comments: